Inspired by: ”I want a spn episode where danneel/vicki/gen are a team of hunters who run across the boys and rescue them and then kill the monster and consistently save their asses” (x)
[LOST IN THE WILD] is a writing mix for adventurous spirits and poor fools. Your compass has stopped working. You have no food, or water. Will you find a way out, or will the denizens of this place find you first?
This playlist contains 16 of my favorite tracks for writing about savage nature, survival, and the unknown. This mix evolves like a living story, at first the music is peaceful, almost relaxing, as though you’re hiking and enjoying the view… but soon, the mood changes. Nature shows her teeth. What was beautiful once is now terrifying. You can’t find your way back, and you’re short on supplies. You begin to hear drums and chanting growing closer, and closer. You consider asking for help— but you notice they’re holding weapons. No. They are not on your side.
You’re all alone.
Looking for more writing playlists? Check out my other mixes:
- [Writing In The Dark] Unobtrusive & relaxing!
- [Writing About Love] Welcome to Feels City, population: You.
- [Writing & Fighting!] Round One, Fight!
- [Writing About Horror] Don’t look, it’s right behind you!
- [Royalty And Noble Blood] Crowns for thieves, daggers for kings!
- [Digital Reality] Welcome to Reality 2.0
Oh, and if you want more writerly content, then follow my blog for your daily dose of prompts, advice, and writer positivity: maxkirin.tumblr.com!